UK Data Service webinars – April to June
Take a look at the 2020 free online training programme of regular introductory webinars. To help you get the most from the UK Data Service, their series of webinars introduce different aspects of the Service. Join them for:
- Introduction to the UK Data Service, 7 May
- Finding and accessing data in the UK Data Service, 14 May
- Key issues in reusing data, 21 May
- Data management basics, 28 May
- Guided walk through ReShare, 4 June
These webinars take place from 15.00 – 16.00.
They also provide more specialised webinars, including:
- Web-scraping for Social Science Research: Websites as a Source of Data, 23 April, 15.00 – 16.00
- Web-scraping for Social Science Research: APIs as a Source of Data, 30 April, 15.00 – 16.00
- Being a Computational Social Scientist, 12 May, 13.00 – 14.00
- Power Pivot and Dynamic Arrays in Excel, 19 May, 15.00 – 16.00
To book a place visit the UK Data Service events page.