Each RDF descriptor listed below has a link to the Vitae website where you can find further information including suggestions for how you can improve in each area.
Please ensure that you are logged into the Vitae site, otherwise these links will not let you access the materials.
B1 Personal qualities
B2 Self-management – Vitae Balanced researcher booklet
- Preparation and prioritisation
- Commitment to research
- Time management
- Responsiveness to change
- Work-life balance
B3 Professional and career development
- Career management
- Continuing professional development
- Responsiveness to opportunities
- Reputation and esteem
- Epigeum course: Introduction to research skills
- Vitae webpage: Researcher careers
- Vitae booklet: The Career-wise researcher
The Vitae Researcher Development Framework (RDF) was developed by Vitae, which is managed by CRAC: The Career Development Organisation.
Vitae, © 2010 Careers Research and Advisory Centre (CRAC) Limited. Find out more about the Vitae RDF