- This event has passed.
Mental Health in Isolation – Dragonfly Mental Health
7 December 2022 @ 13:00 - 14:30
It can be challenging to maintain your mental health. “Mental Health in Isolation” is a talk and facilitated discussion that explains how our body and mind function during challenging times and pinpoints the main areas of everyday life which are affected and provides suggestions, tips and tricks to gain the feeling of stability and sanity.
About this Seminar:
- Discussion of the mind-body experience in isolation
- An overview of chronic stress impact
- Evaluation of anxiety triggers
- Suggestions on managing stress stimuli
- Discussion on regaining stability
- Advice and tips on what to do to maintain a healthy mindset
Please book via Eventbrite
Please direct any queries to email@example.com
Delivered by Nadya Pirogova and Olya Vvedenskaya for Dragonfly Mental Health, discussion facilitated by SHU staff
Dragonfly Mental Health are a global non-profit dedicated to cultivating excellent mental health among academics worldwide.