You can use the new features in Blackboard Collaborate Ultra (released Summer 2018) to enhance the interactivity of your online teaching practice.
What can you do with Collaborate?
- Share your video and audio live
- Share files such as powerpoint presentations or documents
- Share your screen to live demo websites or to show an application on your computer
- Run polls for students to vote in
- Create breakout rooms where students can work together in small groups
- Students can interact with you and each other via chat, video and audio, and by sharing files, depending on the permissions you give them
You can see a quick tour of the interface here:
Further resources to help you and your students get started with Collaborate can be found in ‘Tools and Tips’.