There are still places available on the Introduction to Google Apps workshops. These hands-on workshops follow on from the recent Google Apps for Learning and Teaching event and roundtable discussions on using Google Apps for collaborative work, and participants will:
- learn how to access their Google account
- use basic tools to create and share a document
- edit a document collaboratively in real-time
- find out where to access further resources and support
The workshops will take place:
- Thursday 8 May 2014, 14:00-15:00, Collegiate Learning Centre-C038
- Wednesday 14 May 2014, 13:00-14:00, Stoddart-7324 (City)
- Tuesday 20 May 2014, 11:00-12:00, Collegiate Learning Centre-C036
- Friday 6 June 2014, 12:00-13:00, Owen-323 (City) *Please note amended time*
To book on an event, click on the date/time of the session (above) and complete the booking form.
These events form part of a series of CPD opportunities at SHU.