C3RI invites applications for two funded studentships
The Cultural, Communication and Computing Research Institute (C3RI) invite applications for two studentships, with a start date of 1st October 2019.
We are particularly interested to receive applications that explore the following areas:
- Media practices, cultures and audiences
- Work that explores questions of power, identity and difference, including in relation to empathy, risk and conflict
- Folklore, contemporary legend and media
- Design, sustainability and social change
- Creative practice for health and well-being
- Critical arts practice including exploration of performance, politics, infrastructure and environment
- Experience of technology, instruments, computing and social media
- Encounters with Heritage and heritage technologies
- Virtual reality, augmented reality and serious games design in e.g. education, health and heritage contexts
For more information and details on how to apply, please see our advert page on FindAPhD.com here.