Art & Design Research Surgeries at the HPO with Sarah Wild – November/December 2019

Sarah Wild, Research Institute Manager for the Culture & Creativity Research Institute / C3RI, is running a number of research surgeries for researchers in Sheffield Institute of Arts (SIA) at Art and Design Research Surgeries at the HPO. Two sessions are being run this winter: 

Monday 18 November 2019, 3.30-5PM

Thursday 12 December 2019, 9.30-11AM

Invitation from Sarah
Sarah Wild, Research Support Manager for C3RI

Sarah Wild, Research Institute Manager for the Culture & Creativity Research Institute / C3RI

If you have any queries about support for your Research activities, the ADRC/C3RI Research Support Team are always here to help.  We are based over in Cantor Building but in order to make it easier for you I try to run regular ‘Surgery’ sessions at the HPO building.

On Monday 18 November between 3.30PM and 5PM and on Thursday 12 December between 9.30AM and 11AM I will be based in the Post Hall café so please drop in and speak to me about any Research-related queries you may have about:

• the REF,
  • Funding your research,
  • Publishing,
  • SHURA/Elements,
  • Mentoring,
  • Staff Development,
  • Ethics,
  • Research Degrees.

I’m also happy to help with anything connected to Research.  I can advise in detail on some matters and for others I may put you in touch with other specialist teams or information.

You are very welcome to book in for a specific time if you wish, just send me an email.  If you can’t make this date, I’m very happy to arrange to see you another time.

I hope to keep running these as regular events but I’d also welcome other ideas about what you would find useful – if you have any feedback, comments or ideas, do let us know.