The Research and Knowledge Transfer newsletter is a quarterly update available for all staff, and will be particularly valuable to those involved in research, consultancy and support roles.
If you’d like to receive the newsletter directly by email you can subscribe here.
- February 2019 – Including preparations for REF, Creating Knowledge Implementation Plan (CKIP) Prospectus Funding, working as part of an international consortium and The Concordat.
- October 2018 – The launch of the Creating Knowledge Prospectus and Elements research repository are key developments in this issue.
- June 2018 – Updates on REF 2021, international collaborations and the Creating Knowledge Conference are covered in this issue.
- February 2018 – We take a look at what impact is and give an update on concerns over future EU funding.
- October 2017 – Research ethics on Converis, REF2021 changes and GCRF funding are key to this issue.
- July 2017 – Our revamped newsletter is released.
- May 2017 – Focus on the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
- February 2017 – Special Edition highlighting the Global Challenges Research Fund.
For 2016 editions and older click here
- April 2019 – latest factsheet published by UKRO regarding Brexit after the recent announcement of extending the Brexit date to 31 October 2019. A condensed overview highlighting the current position for continued UK participation in EU programmes.