There are a number of funding sources to support research for you and your students.
- New Research Cluster Support Fund
- Platform Fellowships
- Platform Challenge Fund
- Strategic Investments/Capacity Building
- Impact Acceleration Account
- Developing International Research Funding Opportunities
- Higher Education Innovation Fund (HEIF) Impact Fellows
- Doctoral School Scholarships
Due to receiving a number of valid questions we’ve set up an FAQs page relating to the Creating Knowledge Prospectus, the Internal Funding available and the application and approval process.
A comprehensive list of links and information to external funding is provided by the Research and Innovation Office (RIO) separated into the three main categories of funding type. Support to apply for funding is available through your faculty research support or RIO.
One of the main external funding information sources is Research Professional which Hallam has a subscription for. Research Professional is a comprehensive and reliable source of funding opportunities for the UK. Information on how to set up your own account and access the site is detailed.