The University will supply you with placement uniform according to the uniform allocation table.
This allocation should last the duration of your course, however, you can purchase additional uniform direct form the supplier should you need.
If you have any queries regarding uniform please contact us or visit us in F306.
Fitting / Order
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU SUBMIT YOUR ORDER ONLINE DIRECT WITH THE SUPPLIER BEFORE YOUR DEADLINE
In September we process 1000+ students and a further 250+ in January for uniform.
If you do not submit your order before the deadline
– your uniform will not be included with the bulk order therefore not fall into the booked manufacture, packing and delivery schedule agreed with the supplier
– delivery of your uniform may be delayed
– you will have limited time to resolve any faults or exchanges
– you may not have your full uniform in time for your first placement
** TROUSER LENGTH **
Don’t worry about the length of the trousers, they all come long length and unhemmed so you can tailor them exactly as you need them, hemming tape will be provided.
** SIZING **
The size you need may differ from your usual size in high street clothes – these are working garments and you will need room to move comfortably.
If you can’t:
- move your hands around in your pockets
- bend and squat comfortably
- stretch and raise your arms above your head
Then it’s probably too tight for the work you will be doing
Delivery & Exchanges
Your uniform will be delivered direct to the address you submit on the order. Please try on EACH & EVERY ITEM as soon as possible to check for faults as well as fit. Please note that trousers come with hemming tape for you to adjust.
Any garments that are faulty or don’t fit can be exchanged with the supplier using the free returns post label. Include in the return the completed exchange note which is on the reverse of the delivery note in the package.