The University will be closed between 14 – 18 April, but the libraries at City (Adsetts) and Collegiate will remain open 24/7.
Here are some tips from the Library:
- Please remember to bring your SHU Card to enter the libraries!
- The Helpdesk will be closed but students can access books, journals and all electronic materials, printing, copying
- Students can still top up their print or papercut account online, or pay library fines
- Vending machines are available for you to use (and the coffee machine in Adsetts for those needing caffeine!)
- Security staff will be there to help wherever they can with directional enquiries or filling up printers.
- Students needing help can contact 0114 2253333 for 24/7 help with library and IT enquiries
- We also recommend that students use the library gateway to search for answers to questions too – there are links to blogs, guides, and FAQs plus our Twitter feed @shu_library
The University will re-open as normal from Wednesday 19 April.