Discount flower workshops

4 Sept

Learn how to make gorgeous arrangements using fresh English flowers with Meadowsweet – flowers by Liz Doherty. Have a great time, learn a new skill, and take lovely arrangements home (all the flowers and containers are supplied). The workshops are relaxed and the groups are small (up to 4 people) so you get lots of practice and attention.

I have spaces on one of my September workshops. It is on a Friday morning, so why not start your weekend early and spend a lovely, relaxed morning with me before the semester hots up! The details are:

Friday 20 September 10.00- 12.30

Make a gorgeous hand-tied bouquet and present it in a pretty 2-pint Heron Cross jug.Usual price £45, special offer for SHU staff and friends £40

Why not create your own workshop?

If you can put together a group of 4 people I will arrange a workshop especially for you. Choose any of my workshop topics.

I still have some capacity to arrange wedding flowers this autumn and in 2014 – 10% off for SHU staff or their relatives.

For more information see my website www.meadowsweetflowers.com  Or call me on 0114 2363634, or my mobile 07717 75 75 65, or by email: liz@meadowsweetflowers.com