SANDWICH PLACEMENT SUPPORT – FOR LEVEL 5 & 7
A template blackboard site including resources to support students during their ‘placement seeking’ year (level 5 for undergraduates, or first year for postgraduates) is available for you to request a copy and adapt.
Master copy: SANDWICH PLACEMENT SUPPORT (2021/22) 00-Z-E0048-20212
On this site you will find two main sections:
- Resources for Second Year Placement Seeking Students
- Placement Briefing Recordings
- Enterprise Placements Information
- Placement Rep videos
- Employer Videos
- Health and Safety
- Placement Approval Process
- Resources for Academics
- Sandwich Placement Guidelines and Resources
- Department Engagement Plan 2021/22
- Placement Calendar 2021/22
- Sandwich Placement Process Lifecycle
- Sandwich Placement Approval Process (for Academics)
Implementation support & future updates
Any further updates will be made to the Master copy for you to copy over to your Department’s blackboard site.
Contact the Employability Adviser aligned to your Department for support to adapt the content of your Department’s Sandwich Placement Support blackboard site, and implement any updates.
SANDWICH PLACEMENT SUPPORT – ON PLACEMENT
A template version for this site is currently in development by BESE for the 2022/23 Placement Year. For the academic year 2021/22, please use any pre-existing placement sites within your Department.
If you have suggestions on what you or your students might find valuable to include on this site, please contact your College’s Employability Consultant.