In this week’s edition…
- Discover some beautiful English cities and towns with day trips organised by the Students’ Union.
- Being an international student at SHU opens you up to a world of opportunities. Find out all about them at the SHU GoGlobal Fair in September!
- Are you interested in working full-time in the UK after you graduate? Working in the UK after studies sessions provide information about Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 5 visa routes.
- Register your interest for Culture Connect, our cross-cultural mentoring scheme which helps new students settle in.
- Is your visa due to expire soon? You must attend a group session.
International Experience Team