New date for My Student Record to change to SITS Online (for staff)

Further to previous communications, the upgrade and rebrand of My Student Record (for staff) to SITS Online will now take place between 4pm and 5pm on Thursday 13 October.

What does this mean for me?

My Student Record (MSR) will be taken offline and will unavailable for use by all students and staff for an hour between 4pm and 5pm on Thursday 13 October.  During this time, neither students nor staff will be able to access, view or update any SITS information.  Whilst we expect the system to be available after this time, it will still be considered as ‘at risk’ for the early part of the evening on that date.

If you are unable to login to SITS Online once it has been reinstated, please contact ! SITS Help.

What does this mean for my students?

My Student Record will also be unavailable between 4pm and 5pm on the evening of Thursday 13 October.  A message will be placed on SHUSpace and the MSR login page to notify students of this.

My Student Record for students will remain unchanged – the upgrade and rebranding of My Student Record to SITS Online relates only to the staff version.

Why are you doing this?

SITS Online will provide an easy to use gateway to the student and curriculum data held in SITS and is accessible via the SITS Online tab on the staff intranet homepage .

For any questions relating to the timing of this change or any other aspect of the ESCM Programme, please contact the team at: ! Enhancing Student and Curriculum Management or escm@shu.ac.uk.