My Student Record (for staff) is changing to SITS Online

On Tuesday 4 October, ‘My Student Record’ will be taken offline between 8 – 9am for all students and staff.  This is to enable an upgrade and rebrand of the current staff ‘My Student Record’ pages to become ‘SITS Online’.  Whilst we expect the system to be available after this time, it will still be considered as ‘at risk’ until around 12 noon on that date.

What does this mean for me?

My Student Record will be taken offline and will unavailable for use by all students and staff for the specified period. During this time, neither students nor staff will be able to access, view or update any SITS information.

If you are unable to login to SITS Online once it has been reinstated, please contact ! SITS Help.

For students

My Student Record for students remains unchanged.  SITS Online will provide an easy to use gateway to the student and curriculum data held in SITS and is accessible via the SITS Online tab on the staff intranet homepage .

For any questions relating to the timing of this change or any other aspect of the ESCM Programme, please contact the team at: ! Enhancing Student and Curriculum Management or escm@shu.ac.uk.