Deborah Miller @ – Blackburn College
5m – Introduction/Welcome.
15m – Introduction to Learning Wheels via a PREZI-tation. Overview and purpose.
10m – Prep for activity.
- @DebMillar24 to send Call4Collaboration #LearningWheel tweet including a link to access blank document in Google Drive.
- Audience to retweet Call4Collaboration #LearningWheel to their networks to encourage further awareness and participation.
- Google Drive blank Doc to be displayed on a large screen for all to view number of viewers/collaborators in document at one time (to illustrate the power of chosen digital resources)
- Announce subject of the session – RESEARCH METHODS.
- Reinforce 4 modes of engagement focus. Warn about word limitation, clear, concise, simple to understand.
20m – Working in physical groups/or individuals – alongside virtual collaborators
- Add spokes to the Research Methods LearningWheel – e.g. suggestions of OERs/DRs used specifically for engaging those involved in research. Methods of adding content to include:
- Via Google Drive/Docs app
- Via Tweet
- Via Post It notes
10m – Review/refine suggestion ‘spokes’
Post session… A Research methods Learning Wheel artefact will be generated. Distribution method via Twitter incl. #SocMedHE15. All contributors credited. For use by all.