Applied Clinical Assessments
Purpose of the proposed group
This group would seek to develop a collaborative interdisciplinary approach to design, develop and evaluate a collective approach using this assessment modality to achieve a consistently excellent experience.
- Promote research informed assessment and learning practices
- Enhance stakeholder engagement
- Improve student satisfaction regarding assessment and feedback on NSS and PTES and TEF
- Ensure that the voice of the service user is present
- Meet regulatory requirements where appropriate
Objectives of the proposed group
- Demonstrate a measurable improvement in assessment and feedback scores in courses that utilise applied clinical assessments
- Improved student satisfaction with applied assessment evidenced through NSS/PTES
- To achieve a consistently excellent outcome around the design, delivery and evaluation of allied clinical assessment for students, stakeholders and staff: Create a Hallam standardised approach to using clinical applied assessments.
- Develop and implement technology enhanced processes to improve assessment experience, rigour and more effectively manage staff resources
- Disseminate the learning to a regional and global audience
Group main contacts