A warm welcome to the Hallam Guild!
The Guild was set up in 2017 to contribute to our mission as a world leading applied university and creating an impact locally and globally.
Purpose of the Hallam Guild
- Cultivates inclusive communities of practice across Hallam staff and students.
- Incubator of innovative practice regarding our teaching and learning.
- Scaling up and embedding good practice.
- Creating cross-University communities of practice, comprising of staff and students from across disciplines and professions to engage in scholarship, research and practice.
- Developing a culture of educational excellence and innovation through building expertise and best practice.
- Focusing on the widening participation and narrowing the gaps in student outcomes agendas.
- Demonstrating how learning and teaching contributes to regional and global challenges of the 21st century.
Joining the Guild gives you access to Guild groups, events, visiting speakers themed weeks, access to resources, the chance to apply for funding for staff or student-led projects, and much more. All staff and students can join the Hallam Guild. Join here
We have themed all our activities in eight areas, which you can explore below to find out more about our projects and groups.