SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNIVERSITY
Civic University Agreement Task and Finish Group
TERMS OF REFERENCE
|The Group has been established to provide advice and guidance in the development of a Civic University Agreement.
|The Group has the following responsibilities:
- To review the feedback received via staff, student, public and stakeholder engagement and determine the best possible route forward.
- To consider how the University should continue to engage with stakeholders.
- To commission research into relevant good practice and review the University’s performance against these standards.
- To agree recommendations for the development of a Civic University Agreement.
|Chair: Roger Eccleston, PVC Research and Global Engagement
Supported by: Laura Ottery and Jacqui Robinson
- UK Student Recruitment
- Business Engagement, Skills and Enterprise
- Research and Innovation Office
- Human Resources and Organisational Development
- The Students’ Union
- Facilities Directorate
- Academic Faculty
- A Faculty Strategic Business Partner
Secretary: Michael Cambell from Communications
|The Group will aim to meet every 6-8 weeks from March 2019, and will complete its work by the end of the 2019/20 academic year.