We have developed suggested initial scope and project stages below:
- Scoping and research phase
- Engagement phase
- Articulating phase
- Development phase
- Launch and implementation phase
Scoping and research phase
- We have conducted desktop research covering practice within other universities and large corporate organisations. There will also be an analysis of our current financial sponsorship agreements.
- Yorkshire Universities held a development workshop to examine approaches across the partner universities on developing a Civic University Agreement. It was evident that our thinking is much deeper and more progressed than other regional universities.
- We have set up a Task and Finish Group to provide guidance and a steer on the development of the Civic University Agreement. This group will report into the Regional Engagement sub-group of LLEG. The University Leadership Team will also receive periodic updates on progress.
- Penny Thompson CBE has agreed to be the Governor Champion and will ensure that the Board of Governors are kept informed of progress.
- Staff engagement has been conducted to gather views of the staff community and to elicit information about current activities.
- We have conducted 5 workshops with a total of over 100 attendees from across the University.
- We also launched an online survey to gather additional comments from staff who did not attend the workshops.
As the initial staff engagement activities are complete, we will be targeting students and external stakeholders within the engagement phase.
If you have any queries regarding the Civic University Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com