This page provides you with a library and glossary of acronyms based on the content hosted within the Academic Essentials website, on behalf of our stakeholders.
If you’d like to become a stakeholder and contribute to this resource, have a suggestion for content or just want to offer feedback, click the feedback button and let us know!
- Black and Minority Ethnic (BAME): Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) overview page – for details on the Degree Awarding Gap work and resources to support our academic and professional services staff.
- Beyond COVID: Support for source and module design and delivery overview page – for key information and links to a variety of useful resources, FAQs and current guidance on hybrid working and return to campus.
- (The) Big Read: Supporting our Students overview page – for details of this and our library of support services A-Z.
- Blackboard: Digital Capabilities, Skills and Support overview page – for contacts and a library of Blackboard tools and resources covering a range of activities.
- Black History Month: Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) overview page – for guidance and information on BHM.
- Board of Governors: Regulations, Policies, Procedures for students and staff overview page – for details of university governance.
- Bookings: teaching space and meeting rooms: Support for course and module design and delivery overview page – for guidance for details on how you can book your in-campus teaching spaces and equipment.
- Branding: Communications and Marketing Toolkit – using the SHU logo on your materials and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) overview page – guidance and resources on making your materials accessible.
- Break in Study: Supporting our Students overview page – for guidance and our library of support services A-Z.
- Business Engagement, Skills and Employability (BESE): Apprenticeship, Employability and Work-Based Learning overview page for details on how the Directorate operates.
|Last updated: 24th March 2022 NB|