1. Academic Development & Diversity (ADD) Team
|For all academic staff;|
- Website Blog Posts – delivered to subscribers of the site;
- Academic Advisers – for previous messages visit the Hallam Resources A-Z page (section A academic advising – newsletters).
- Course Leaders – for previous messages visit the Hallam Resources A-Z page (section C – course leaders newsletters).
- Module Leaders – coming up in Semester 2.
- Subject Group Leaders – coming soon.
- Targeted email groups;
- Academic Advisers – all academic advisers are recorded on SITS/Curriculum View – work is currently underway to download these staff listings. Each department has an identified member of staff acting as an academic advising lead.
- Course Leaders – staff list, downloaded from the university reports
- Module Leaders – staff list, downloaded from the university reports
- Inclusive Practice – supporting the work of The Community of Inclusive Practice (a Hallam Guild Group)
- Hallam Guild – cultivates inclusive staff and student communities of practice across Hallam and acts as an incubator for the development of innovative practices in teaching, learning and supporting the student experience
- Degree Awarding Gap – designed to help you to understand more about the degree awarding gap, also called the degree attainment gap, between white and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BME students), the causes of the gap, and what can be done to reduce and then eradicate the gap.
2. University’s Internal Communications Team
The Recruitment, Communications and Marketing Team can work with you to provide strategic communications direction and planning. They create and manage key messages and delivery through central channels for major projects and campaigns. Their Internal Communications Toolkit provides you with practical resources to get you started and here you can make contact with the team.
Here’s an overview of all the central communications channels the team use to circulate messages to both staff and students including College newsletters, as below;
|Staff Communications Channels||Student Communication Channels|
3. College / Departmental newsletters
|Updated: 20th November 2020 NB
If you have any queries about the content or issues accessing any of the links or menu functions please let the Academic Development & Diversity Team know.