Sheffield Hallam University is hosting this year’s annual conference of the RAISE network. RAISE (Researching, Advancing & Inspiring Student Engagement) is a network of academics, practitioners, advisors and students drawn from the Higher Education sector, who are working and/or interested in researching and promoting student engagement.
This year’s conference will be held on 5th to 7th September and our theme is Collaborations in Student Engagement.
The three-day programme has been put together by Student Engagement, Evaluation and Research, and will include a range of presentations, keynotes, workshops and discussions, on a variety of themes, including:
- Differential Experiences
- Student Engagement and Digital Technology
- Employability and Work Placement Experiences
- Engaging in Group Learning
- Peer-supported learning
- Research-based engagement in learning
- Student-Staff Partnerships and Frameworks
- Student Engagement in Assessment
- Student life and Belonging
- Student-led Research
Places are still available so, to find out more and register, visit our website at http://www.raise2018.co.uk/