Study tips

Are you struggling to find motivation?

Are you struggling to find motivation?

I can’t quite believe that we have been in this pandemic for almost a year now. I never expected to be working from home day in and day out and I have certainly found it quite challenging at times. I am feeling remote fatigue! This…

Continue reading →

Take a break from your studies! 

Take a break from your studies! 

Looking after your wellbeing and taking a break away from your studies is essential for your mental wellness and steps to success. As it is International Book Giving Day on the 14th Feb, Jennifer Fearon, Head of Skills shares with us her recommendations for a must read.   And having recently downloaded this on…

Continue reading →

What you said and what we did!

What you said and what we did!

Great news! More and more of you are reaching out and using our service to boost your study skills, confidence in writing and (hopefully) grades. Just to prove it our group attendance for Skills Centre Sessions has more than doubled since moving to online at…

Continue reading →

National Storytelling Week (30th Jan – 6th Feb)

Michele reflects on stories. Are you sitting comfortably? Let’s begin… The activity of writing stories is one of my favourite past times. However, it’s a long time since I wrote a story. I’ve got notebooks full of ideas, scraps and snippets, and scrawlings on post-its….

Continue reading →

Calling all Level 4 students!

Calling all Level 4 students!

Have you ever thought that it would be really helpful to speak to an experienced final year student about your studies?  Someone who could give you general study tips based on their experiences of studying at Sheffield Hallam University? Or perhaps even someone who…

Continue reading →

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last →