Please remember that funding will need to come from your department
From our years of working with organisations like yours, we know that leaders who embrace their experiences and backgrounds to be more inclusive and authentic allow their staff to bring their whole selves to work and maximise their impact.
Our flagship empowerment programme is a unique opportunity for lesbian, gay, bi and trans (LGBT) senior professionals to explore what it means to be an authentic leader.
What the Programme Offers
The Stonewall Leadership programme has been running for 15 years and is a CPD-accredited, intensive two-day residential, which offers a selected group of 36 professionals a powerful opportunity to:
- Reflect on how their identity as an LGBT person has had an impact on their leadership journey.
- Understand what it means to them to be an authentic and inclusive leader.
- Expand their professional network of senior LGBT leaders, enabling future collaboration, learning and support.
- Become part of the Stonewall Alumni Programme to access ongoing opportunities to further their continuing professional development as a leader.
We actively seek a diverse a range of participants for this programme, we welcome applications from everyone, especially those that are currently underrepresented in leadership roles. Delegates who demonstrate a clear self-reflective and other-focused way of thinking, as well as a commitment to creating inclusive cultures and consistency between their values and actions, will be prioritised.
Delegates will be selected based on their sphere of influence and on their contribution to the diversity of the programme. Delegates who demonstrate a clear self-reflective and other-focused way of thinking, as well as a commitment to creating inclusive cultures and consistency between their values and actions, will be prioritised.We’d love you to pass this on to anyone in your organisation that you think would benefit from a place on the programme, or apply for a place yourself.
Stonewall LGBT Leadership Programme
14 – 16 November 2018
Fanhams Hall, Ware
Diversity Champions £1,295 + VAT
Standard £1,905 + VAT
After the 2017 Stonewall Leadership programme
- 100% of participants said they felt confident as a leader
- 100% of participants agreed or strongly agreed that being LGBT plays a role in who they were as a leader
- 100% of participants said they felt confident bringing their authentic self to the workplace
- 100% of participants said they left the programme with a new network of LGBT leaders
- 100% of delegates rated the programme as ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’ overall
“I regularly tell people the programme completely changed the way I approach both work and my relationships with my family. It’s made me so much better at everything I do.”
“It’s an inspirational two days, where your qualities as an LGBT person and leader are affirmed, and you’re challenged to discover how to use them positively in your organisation.”
If you have any questions regarding the Stonewall LGBT Leadership programmes please email email@example.com.
Director of Empowerment Programmes | Stonewall