We are please to announce that the Technology Enhanced Learning Strategy has been refreshed for the next three years. The TEL Strategy is updated each year, and includes an implementation plan which details the work that is scheduled for this year to help meet the aims, and an indication of actions for future years.
We hope the strategy will facilitate cross-University working and help clarify our priorities for staff time and resources. There are 8 aims in the strategy:
- Support and communicate e-learning expectations
- Help students engage with and learn from feedback
- Encourage online submission, marking and feedback
- Support the overall student experience using technology
- Promote the use and benefits of mobile learning
- Embed online teaching practices
- Provide appropriate virtual learning spaces and tools
- Improve professional development opportunities for staff
You can read the complete TEL Strategy on the staff intranet.