Did you know you can print directly from your laptop or wireless device when connected to the Sheffield Hallam Wifi?

When connected to the Sheffield Hallam wifi you are able to print from any device with web access using Web Print. To do this, all you need to do is follow the below 11 steps:

Log in to your Print account from your Dashboard on the My SHU tab which looks like the below –

printer balance icon

printer balance icon

• Click on Web print > Submit job
  • Select printer
  • Click on print options and account settings
  • Type in the amount of copies
  • Click upload document
  • Click on choose file
  • Click upload and complete
  • Wait for the job to prepare
  • Click on Jobs pending release
  • Click print on the required job

…Then, go to the printer and collect your work!

7 thoughts on “Did you know you can print directly from your laptop or wireless device when connected to the Sheffield Hallam Wifi?

1. Pingback: shuTech welcomes new students to Sheffield Hallam University! | shuTech blog

• It just doesn’t work. Gets stuck at rendering for ages then fails. Has done for at least the 3 years I’ve been here. Does the same thing for friends that have tried to use it. Very annoying for anyone who works on their own laptop. This worked in my college which is how I know how to use it.. but colleges always worked.

• I’m sorry about that. I can talk to someone about this but in the meantime perhaps you can try printing using your memory stick? It can be connected to the printer.
          Thank you for your feedback.