If you’re working in the libraries over the holidays and want to print off your work, you might find that you need to top up your print account. Follow these steps to do it online…
Add a payment method (if you haven’t already)
2. Start by adding a payment method to your account if you haven’t already. Click on ‘Settings’ > ‘Manage payment methods’ > ‘Add new payment method’, then enter your card details and click ‘Continue’.
3. Click on the little Home icon at the top of the page to go back to the main screen.
Top up your SHUcard (if you haven’t already)
4. Click on ‘Secure Top Up’ and choose how much you would like to add to your SHUcard.
5. Enter your CVV number (the last three digits on the strip on the back of your credit or debit card) then click on the ‘Top Up Now’ button.
Transfer money to your print account
6. On the Secure Top Up screen, change the drop-down box at the top of the page to show ‘Transfer to PaperCut’.
7. Choose the amount you want to move across from your SHUcard to your print account. Either choose one of the amounts listed or click on ‘Other’ and then type an amount in the box.
8. Click on the ‘Transfer Now’ button and you’re done – the money should have been added to your print account.
If you have any questions about printing, such as prices or where the printers are, have a look at the Printing information on shuspace.
Help us spread the word – follow and retweet our countdown messages @shu_library on Twitter. The first person to retweet each day can win one of 12 goodie bags and they’re ready to go…