We have been informed by AMEY that as part of their Streets Ahead scheme, they will be undertaking Road Resurfacing works along Ecclesall Road from Tuesday, 4 July for approx. 4 weeks (weather permitting)
Whilst the area around Collegiate campus (Collegiate Crescent and Broomgrove Road) is not directly affected and the works is undertaken at night, we anticipate there will be a minimal impact during the scheduled works.
Please note the key points
- Both lanes of Ecclesall Road will be open between 6am – 7pm
- Between 7-10pm – one lane will be closed
- Between 10pm – 6am – whole road is closed
- Pedestrian access will still be available even if the roads are closed.
- Side roads will be open for parking (usual restrictions apply), however there will be no on street parking available during working hours on the particular section of road being re-surfaced.