In order to access the online Epigeum courses, you will need to register for an account. The steps to do this are as follows:
Go to this link: https://courses.epigeum.com/.
- Click on the user menu (the ‘person’ icon in top right hand corner of the screen) and then on “Register”.
- Complete the registration form – IMPORTANT – you must use one of the following email domains: @shu.ac.uk, @exchange.shu.ac.uk, @student.shu.ac.uk or @my.shu.ac.uk
- Please enter the appropriate token in the relevant field of the registration form: [see details below].
- You will be sent an account activation email to the email address you entered during registration. Please click on the link in the activation email to complete registration and activate your account. NOTE: If you do not receive the email in your inbox, please check your SPAM/junk mail. You can also resend the activation email via this link.
- Once you have activated your account, you can then log in using your chosen username and password combination. You will be shown the Epigeum programme(s) in the My Courses screen (if you did not enter the token during registration, or wish to enter a second token, please use the Enter Token button in the user menu).
- Click on a programme to see a list of available courses, and on a specific course to launch it. Once a course has been successfully completed (ie by achieving 80% or higher in the end of course quiz), you will be able to download your unique certificate of completion.
- If you require further assistance, please see the help page or contact the Epigeum customer support team via this webform.
To access Research Programmes – enter token 1b54d4f6
To access Teaching Programmes – enter token 02a92303
Staff and students who registered for an account prior to 1 August 2019 must register for a new account as access to the old platforms has now been closed.