Jason Ruffell – E-learning Adviser
Helping staff to develop their Blackboard Module Sites and use of technology in their teaching.
Interests/Specialities within the role:
My background is in marketing/design and online learning, developing fully online courses delivered through various content management systems and virtual learning environments. I enjoy the challenge of designing solutions for different ways of delivering teaching.
Specific skills sets:
- Web Design – HTML5, CSS3, JQuery to W3C standards;
- Premiere – Video Editing;
- Photoshop – Photography/Graphics;
- Illustrator – Graphics;
- Dreamweaver – Web Design;
- InDesign – DeskTop publishing;
- PowerPoint – Presentations;
- Google Drive – Storage solutions/data gathering via forms;
- Office 356 – Online Storage
- Photography and video production.