Embedding YouTube videos is quick and easy when you follow these simple steps.
- Firstly, go to YouTube video you wish to add to your Blackboard site.
- Now click on the share button underneath this video, and then click on ‘embed’. Now you simply copy the highlighted code and head back over to your Blackboard site.
- Once on your Blackboard site go to the content area you wish to add the video too click on ‘Build Content’ and click on ‘create an item’.
- Now you label the item with the resource title and add any additional information that may be necessary for the students to be aware of.
- You now need to click on the HTML button on your item and paste the code we copied from Blackboard into this box and then click ‘update’.
- A yellow box will appear in your text box, once this is there you simply click submit and your video will be embedded into your Blackboard site and can be played directly from your module site.
If you need any extra help and support then please contact the SBS TEL Team;
Jason Ruffell ~ x5123
Tamsin Carr ~ x3293
Matthew Sparham ~ x4989