Setting up a Blackboard Submission Point is simple when you follow these step-by-step instructions!
- Set up an ‘Assessment’ section on your module menu on the left hand side of your site.
- Set up separate folders within your ‘Assessment’ section for any submissions the students are participating in.
- When setting up the submission point label this clearly and add any specific instructions the students may need for submission of their assignment.
- Set the deadline time to 15:30pm on the deadline date.
- If you have a feedback rubric that you will use as part of your marking, add this to the submission point.
- State whether the submission is an ‘individual’, ‘group’ or portfolio submission at this time along with how many submission attempts you will allow the students.
Be aware; the university best practice of this at the current time is a single attempt for online submissions.
- Set when you would like this to be released to students, this should be at least three weeks prior to the deadline date.
If you follow these step-by-step instructions then you are ready to go! If you experience any problems or need any further assistance please contact the faculty TEL team;
Jason Ruffell- x 5213
Tamsin Carr- x 3293
Matthew Sparham- x 4989