To be considered for the Exchange/Erasmus programme at Sheffield Business School you need to:
1. Be nominated by your home university. We cannot consider applications from any student who has not been nominated.
2. You must:
- Read the module information to ensure that Sheffield Business School offers the modules/courses you require.
- Ensure that you have the required English proficiency. All classes at Sheffield Hallam University are delivered in English. Exchange students are expected to have a good level of proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Check whether you will need a visa to study in the UK. Please ensure your nationality is recorded on your application form so that we can advise you of the correct visa application process.
- Be aware that as per the Erasmus Charter, ‘students must spend the full study period as agreed at the host university, including undergoing the relevant examinations or other forms of assessment, and respect its rules and regulations’.
3. Follow the application procedure as detailed below:
- Complete the online application form for exchange students by the relevant deadline. Please note that there is no need for you to complete a learning agreement at this stage.
- We will process your application within 4 weeks of the application deadline and email to you a formal offer letter.
- Please ensure that you read the offer letter carefully, before signing and returning the last page of the letter to us. This is an important step as it confirms to us that you are accepting your place, agree to our terms and conditions and that you will abide by our Student Charter. Electronic signatures are acceptable.
- The offer letter must be returned via email to email@example.com within 4 weeks of receipt.
Once you have accepted your place to study, we will be in touch with further details about starting your exchange period at Sheffield Hallam University.