Postgraduate/masters/2nd cycle students should click here to access details of modules available. Please note that modules at this level can’t be mixed and matched – you will need to choose modules from within a particular “bundle” or discipline. You can click each module code within the table to access the descriptor document for that particular module.
When selecting modules, please ensure that you choose modules that are running in the period that you will be studying at Sheffield Hallam University. For example:
- If you are joining us in Semester 1 (autumn/winter, September – January) you will need to choose modules listed as SEM1
- If you are joining us in Semester 2 (spring/summer, January – May) you will need to choose modules listed as SEM2
- If you are coming for the full academic year (September – May) you can choose any combination of modules within a bundle as long as you do not exceed the maximum number of credits, and study an equal number of credits per semester.
Please note the following conditions:
- Students will be restricted to studying for a maximum of 60 CATS credits (30 ECTS credits) in one semester and 120 CATS credits (60 ECTS credits) for a full year. You may study for fewer credits with the approval of your home university.
- Modules listed on this page are restricted to Masters / 2nd cycle / Postgraduate students only. Students are requested not to apply for any of these modules unless they satisfy this requirement.
- Your module choices must be approved by your home university, and the learning agreement document must be signed and stamped by your institution’s representative.
- You must choose the required the number of credits and a minimum of 1 reserve choice. We reserve the right to return learning agreements submitted without these secondary choices being made.
- Students will be allocated to classes on a first come, first served basis.
- You may only choose from the modules listed below, and you cannot mix and match modules from different course bundles.
- All modules listed are subject to availability. The Sheffield Business School reserves the right to close classes if numbers rise or fall above or below a certain level.
- All module choices are subject to timetable compatibility.