Your SHUcard is your University membership and ID card, which you will receive when you enrol. You need it to get in to the libraries, halls of residence and many other University services and facilities. It’s also your membership card for Hallam Union and the National Union of Students (NUS). You will also need your SHUcard to gain entry into exams.
- Flexible top-ups – online or at SHUcard top up points on campus. You can also set up a guest account allowing your family or friends to top up on your behalf.
- Save time – it takes less than a second to pay with your SHUcard.
- View your balances – use the online portal to view your balance, loyalty points and details of your most recent transactions.
- Peace of mind – if you lose your SHUcard you can block your account. Your balance and loyalty points will then work with your replacement card.
- Carry less cash and plastic – you have little or no need to carry them on campus.
Your on-campus reward card
Your SHUcard is also the most convenient and rewarding way to pay for goods and services on campus, including your printing. You can top up securely online via SHUgo, or at one of the top up points across campus.
- Top up by £25 and receive an extra 5% in loyalty points to discount the cost of purchases in catering outlets.
- For every £1 spent in our catering outlets, get an extra 5% in catering loyalty points
- Look out for £1 Wednesdays in the food outlets on campus; this is an exclusive offer just for SHUcard holders.
- For every £1 spent in the Print Shop, get an extra 5% in loyalty points.
- Use your card in Blackwell’s bookshop on Mappin Street and benefit from discounts and seasonal offers
- Exclusive offers available in The Print Shop and Sheffield Hallam Students’ Union
- Look out for catering offers, further discounts and seasonal giveaways