The library is running some Reading Lists Online staff training workshops. These are open to staff who are new to the RLO system and those of you who need a refresher.
You will learn how to
- login to RLO
- create bookmarks
- create lists, add to lists and copy lists
- divide lists into subsections
- mark items as essential
- request a review so that the library obtains the materials you need
- attach your list to your Blackboard module
- locate the online help with requesting digitised items
|6th December 2016||12-1pm||Adsetts Library – 6624|
|8th December 2016||1-2pm||Collegiate Library – C106|
|12th December 2016||2-3pm||Collegiate Library – C106|
|15th December 2016||11-12pm||Adsetts Library – 6624|
Further sessions will be arranged and advertised in January. Contact your Support Librarian if you would like to attend any of the sessions.