Module selection is your opportunity to decide which electives you would like to study alongside your core modules. This site will provide information about your course structure and elective modules you may be able to choose from. You can use the module information available to help you make an informed decision before you make your selection on My Student Record.
Before you make your selection please follow the steps below –
- Select your course under the relevant college
- Look at the module structure for the next level of your study. This will show you what elective modules you can choose from.
- Use the MY MODULES tab in My Student Record to gain a further understanding of electives available on your course to support your choice.
- When module selection opens you will receive an email and text. You are then required to make your selection through My Student Record before the deadline.
- If you require additional support in selecting your modules online, please click here.
If you have a language as an elective on your course, information relating to the University Language Scheme can be found here.
If you have any further queries about your electives please speak to the course team.