Academic staff share their perspectives, experience and approaches to using learning spaces. Please consider volunteering for a conversation too.
Jill LeBihan (D&S and StEER), David Smith (HWB), Jeff Waldock (ACES) and Michelle Blackburn (SBS) share their experience on their use of Learning Spaces at Sheffield Hallam University.
Watch the videos on the following pages:
- Effective learning space, student engagement and success
- Engaging learners in the physical learning space
- Deciding on the room layout for a session
- Integrating technology in the classroom
- The challenges of working in a general teaching space
- Using hubs and the adjacent space
- Student expectations of the physical learning space
- Factors to consider when you are developing learning and teaching spaces