Keep learning

Luke Renwick, Education Officer

Luke Renwick, Education Officer

Hey there, I’m Luke Renwick and I’m your Education Officer! I cover any education and academic related issues that may affect our students. This includes running university-wide campaigns as well as getting students involved in national education campaigns and demonstrations. I’m also here to help you get the most out of your course and I will be working closely with our Course and Faculty Reps to support you with any problems you may encounter. This year I’ll be supporting the ‘Keep learning’ aspect of the 5 ways to wellbeing.
Learning encourages social interaction and increases self-esteem and feelings of competency. Setting personal goals has been strongly associated with higher levels of wellbeing.
You have applied for and been accepted onto a University course so you have already achieved a goal in relation to continuing to learn. Now you are at University, practice setting new goals and consider what new thing you might learn today. That might be as simple as finding out something about one of your peers or learning a new word.
Here are some other actions you could try
Check out What’s Happening

healthy-hallam-see-posts