Placement ID Badges

In addition to your SHU ID Card, you will receive a Placement ID Badge that will normally be supplied alongside your placement uniform.

What if my name is incorrect or if I have lost my Placement ID Badge?

Visit Technical Resources, F306, in the Robert Winston Building to collect a placement ID application form and pay the £1 re-printing fee. The visit HoC Helpdesk or 38-40 Howard Street, City Campus.  (The accommodation office opposite the Owen building) and collect your Placement ID Badge.