Placement ID Badges

In addition to your SHU ID Card, you will receive a Placement ID Badge that will normally be supplied alongside your placement uniform.

What if my name is incorrect on my Placement ID Badge?

Take your incorrect Badge to Hallam Help in the Heart of the Campus. They will need to make the corrections on the SI system before printing you a new badge.

What do I do if I have lost my Placement ID Badge?

Visit Technical Resources (F306) and collect a Placement ID Badge Application form. There is a fee of £1.00 to replace it and we only take cash. Once your form has been signed by one of the technical staff, you can take it to Heart of the Campus for a new Badge.