Placement ID Badges

In addition to your SHU ID Card, you will receive a Placement ID Badge. This should be sent out to you in post along with your SHU card.

What if my name is incorrect or if I have lost my Placement ID Badge?

Visit the online SHU store to request a replacement badge. You’ll find them under the Student SHU card section as “Hello I am…” Placement Card.