We have a wide range of Clinical and Audio Visual equipment available for loan, some examples are listed below. Loan periods range from 1 day to a whole semester.
Call in to F306 or contact us to see if we have what you need, you’ll just need your staff or student card.
PLEASE NOTE: You are responsible for any equipment booked out under your name so please ensure you take care of it and return it promptly. You may be charged for any loss or damage that occurs whilst equipment is on loan to you.
- Bones – eg. skulls, upper limb, lower limb etc.
- Measuring Tools – eg. BP kit, goniometer, reflex hammer
- Therapeutic Equipment
- Respiratory Equipment – eg. flutter, PEP mask
- Dictaphones & Conference Kits – for individual or group audio recordings
- iPads – (staff only) bookings MUST be made through the TEL Team via this link
- Poster Boards can be requested here
- Cameras & Video Recorders – Please contact us to reserve and include details of what they are required for, the loan period, where you will be using them, plus whether a tripod is also required. Please ask if you require guidance or assistance with the filming.
Most assessments are available for 1-day loan only, please click here for the full list.