1. Clinical Skills (Approx 15 min) – RWB levels 3 and 4, around the specialist accommodation associated with clinical skills teaching. No additional demonstrations included in this.
2. Rehabilitation (Approx 10 min) – RWB level 2, around the specialist accommodation associated with rehabilitation skills teaching. No additional demonstrations included in this.
3. All (Approx 5 min) – Non-specialist space in RWB, core teaching rooms and communal spaces.
4a. Diagnostic Radiography (Approx 5 min) – Digital X-ray. F343. Exhibition of images on screen and phantoms available for exposure.
4b. (Approx 5 min) – Ultrasound. F340. Demonstration of haptic technology in ultrasound training and exhibit of ultrasound scan trainers.
5a. Radiotherapy & Oncology (Approx 3 min) – Positioning lasers, F343. Exhibit of laser installation within teaching space to simulate patient positioning and QA test associated with RONC
5b. (Approx 5 min) – Radiotherapy planning F341.Exhibition of radiotherapy plans
6a. Radiotherapy & Oncology / Occupational Therapy + others (Approx 10 min) – 3D Visualisation. Sheffield Hallam Immersive Visualisation Suite (SHIVS – F100). Demonstration of Virtual Environment for Radiotherapy Treatment (VERT)
6b. (Approx 10 min) – 3D Visualisation. (SHIVS – F100). Demonstration of other uses of the technology e.g. OT house / Anatomy.
6c. (Approx 5 min) – 3D Visualisation. (SHIVS – F100). Demonstration of advancing technology e.g. Oculus riff.
7a. Rehabilitation – Occupational Therapy (Approx 10 min) – Work / home readiness assessments. F206. Demonstration of work readiness assessment equipment (e.g. E-Link)
7b. (Approx 10 min) – F206. Demonstration of a range of Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) equipment.
7c. (Approx 3 min) – F206. Exhibition of examples of FCE equipment.
7d. (Approx 1 min) – Splinting F206. Exhibition of splinting materials.
7e. (Approx 2 min) – Creative therapy. F205. Exhibition of various creative therapy projects.
7f. (Approx 15 min) – Creative therapy. F205. Demonstration of activity analysis technique.
8a. Rehabilitation – Physiotherapy (Approx 10 min) – Physiotherapy teaching / analysis. F200, 201, 203, 204, 208. Demonstration of gait analysis.
8b. (Approx 5 min) – Demonstration of lungs sound simulator.
8c. (Approx 1 min) – Exhibition of exercise equipment.
9. Clinical skills – Cannulation (Approx 15 min) – Virtual IV haptic technology. F338. Demonstration of cannulation teaching devices (Laerdal Virtual IV).
10a. Clinical skills – simulated patients (Approx 10 min) – Adult. F335, F310, F336, F434, F437. Demonstration of a pre-programmed scenario used in teaching.
10b. (Approx 5 min) – Adult. F335, F310, F336, F434, F437. Exhibition of Simman breathing.
10c. (Approx 5 min) – Simbaby. F335, F434. Demonstration of a pre-programmed scenario used in teaching.
10d. (Approx 5 min) – Simbaby. F335, F434. Exhibition of Simbaby breathing.
10e. (Approx 5 min) – Neonate. F335. Exhibition of SimNewB breathing on resuscitaire.
11a. Clinical Skills – Operating Theatre (Approx 5 min) – Operating theatre, F336. Exhibition of operating theatre equipment.
11b. (Approx 6 min) – Hand washing, F336. Hand washing practical / interactive demonstration.
12. Anatomy (Approx 2 min) – Anatomy teaching & learning. F314, F332. Exhibition of ‘traditional’ anatomical models and on-line / media teaching resources available.
13. Digital Image capture environment (DICE) (Approx 5 min) – Digital media capture. Woodville G03. Visit studio utilised for creating digital media learning objects e.g. talking heads.
14a. Domestic living environment (Approx 4 min) – Woodville G04. Exhibition of adapted living aids available for the home environment.
14b. (Approx 10 min) – Woodville G04. Demonstration of activity analysis in the home environment e.g. making a cup of tea.