- This event has passed.
PGR Wellbeing ‘Need to Know’ Session (Students)
July 15, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
The PGR Wellbeing group was established in 2019 with support from the Hallam Guild to develop a better shared understanding of the specific needs of PGR students, the support available and best practice approaches, activities and interventions. It is important that both PGR students and their supervisors know what help is available to support their wellbeing and feel confident in accessing the appropriate services and resources.
We are running two online information sessions on 15 July with representatives from different areas with a role in supporting PGR and/or supervisor wellbeing. The sessions will consist of a brief introduction to each area of support and how to access it followed by a panel discussion and opportunity for you to ask questions.
PGR Student session
- Roles for PGR wellbeing / PGR wellbeing group members: Prof Christine Le Maitre, Prof Lisa Hopkins, Caroline Heaton and Dr Elizabeth Scanlon
- Student wellbeing: Anna Jarvis
- Student’s Union Advice Team: James Howat
- Postgraduate research society: Elin Ivansson and Rose Hilton
- Grow+: Dr Antonia Ypsilanti