Would you like some visa advice?
If yes, then book a place on our Working in the UK after studies workshop.
We will look at all the possible visa routes for international graduates into full time work including:
• Tier 2 Scheme
• Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur
• Tier 5
The workshop will also focus on how to improve your employability and how you can make the most out of your time at Sheffield Hallam University. We will explain the visa rules and how to maximise your chances of success.
The next workshops will take place in the Careers and Employability Centre (unless otherwise stated):
- Tuesday 28 April 2pm-3.30pm
- Thursday 28 May 2pm-3.30pm
- Wednesday 10 June 2pm-3.30pm
- Tuesday 23 June 2pm-3.30pm
- Thursday 9 July 3pm-4.30pm
- Monday 27 July 2pm-3.30pm
- Tuesday 25 August 2pm-3.30pm
To attend, you must book your place in advance by following one of the links above.