Are you a Chinese or Indian student here on a student visitor visa?

…Do you wish to travel to the Republic of Ireland?

From the end of October 2014, Chinese nationals who have a UK student visitor visa, can also use that visa to travel to the Republic of Ireland . This will be extended to Indian nationals later this year.

The Home Office has not yet set an exact date for launch of the scheme, but it has published some information about the British-Irish visit visa here:

We will publish more news about the scheme when we have it.