A new set of pages has been developed to support learning and teaching in groups in the Enhancing Practice section.
- SHU’s Group Work Principles – approved by the University Academic Development Committee (2011)
- Large group teaching – provides tips and guidance including guidance on the design and delivery of lectures
- Large group teaching resources – provides links to guidance from the Higher Education Academy and other universities in the sector
- Small group teaching – a range of resources from the sector on good practice
- Group Work – resources from the sector
- A range of resources focusing on ‘online collaboration’ are available on the Sheffield Hallam University Technology Enhanced Learning